Friday, April 22, 2011

Day 5: Character I Am Most Like (Or Would Like To Be)



A short post today.  This is one of the harder ones, for sure, especially because it has the most potential for arrogance. Contenders included Sora from Kingdom Hearts, Frog from Chrono Trigger, and the Science Advisor from Civilization II. Ultimately, and I'm not convinced that I made the best decision, I have gone with Pang Tong, from the Dynasty Warriors series.

Pang Tong is friendly, and more interested in strategy than actual battle. He's covered in long robes all the time and carries a heavy walking stick, so its hard to know that he's actually one of the youngest characters in the game. For his sense of humour, his love of strategy over actual battle, and his fighting style (a simple staff, and a blazing pillar of light for his super move), I'm going to go with Pang Tong as the character closest to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment